Interested in Referring a Severe Asthma Patient?
Patient/subject Eligibility criteria for SARP
1. Physician diagnosis of asthma
2. Requirement for high or continuous doses of inhaled or oral corticosteroids, such as Advair, Symbicort, prednisone or medrol
3. Persistent asthma symptoms on a regular basis
4. History of frequent or severe exacerbations of asthma (requiring prednisone, ER visits, hospitalizations)
5. Current non-smoker and <5 pack yrs total
6. 6 yrs to 75 yrs of age
""info here on how to refer a patient ""